Hello everyone! Since Im not currently under a medication induced coma the blog of my surgery continues
Why did I need surgery?
I was born with uber flat feet(Yeah I said uber) My heels are not aligned properly so they had to slice my heel bone off and then screwed it back on in the right place. In medical terms it's called a medializing calcaneal osteotomy. In order for that to heal properly they has to lengthen my calf muscle. They had to do one more procedure but I couldn't tell you what thats called. I am expected to miss 6 weeks of work which would be a ton of fun however, laying on my back, taking percocets, and restlessness are brutal! Good thing about this is I have a wonderful wife, friends, family, and my family in Christ . Your prayers are greatly appreciated! King Jesus is always good! I will some pics up shortly that will show you why I needed surgery, during recovery and the final result! Thank you so much for reading and I hope this helps some person out there who is going through or about to go through!
In Christ,
Jimmy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



lots and lots of xbox?
ReplyDelete